"Happy Birthday. I've had a couple of birthdays celebrating with you. Fantastic that everything is going so well for your wonderful shop. Everyone loves it. X"
Cambridgeshire’s best kept secret – a wonderful place to shop for all your crafting needs! From patchwork and sewing, to crochet and embroidery.
A place where a friendly welcome and a cuppa along with a helping hand is as important as the wide range of beautiful stock.
- Tuesdays and Wednesdays – join us for social stitching. Bring a project and join in with like minded crafters.
- If crochet is your thing, join our crochet club on the second Thursday of every month.
- Come and join our popular lace making club which runs the first Tuesday of the month.
- If embroidery is your passion, why not join our embroidery club which takes place on the fourth Friday of the month.
- Guided stitching – bring a project and take advantage of a teacher on hand especially for you, one Monday a month.
- A range of workshops on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays – click here for more details.
- City & Guilds classes available – please click here for details.
- We are the home of the Granary Quilters, our regular quilting group. Please ask to join.
- Private openings available for groups – by appointment.
- Awarded Retailer of the Month by British Patchwork & Quilting in November 2012.
- All of our classes and clubs are popular and we therefore strongly recommend that you call in advance to book yourself a seat.
Julie and the team are very sociable ladies and would love it if you dropped by the shop and joined in with one of our social days on Tuesdays and Wednesdays 10.30 to 4.30. Bring along a project and spend time with other crafters – pay £8 for the day and be plied with drinks and homemade cake!
Bee Crafty is fully disabled friendly and we have plenty of free parking for customers.